KWSI can now accept your organization’s public service announcements on-line. To send us a PSA, please fill out the form below, and consider the following guidelines:
- PSAs must not endorse a product, candidate, business, or profit generating enterprise. If you wish to promote your business, please contact us for underwriting.
- PSAs should be approximately one paragraph long, with a maximum spoken length of about one and a half minutes.
- Your copy may be adjusted for purposes of time and clarity.
- Make sure your PSA includes the date and time of your event, the name of your organization, contact information, volunteer opportunities, and ticket prices. It is good form to repeat the time and date of the event at both the beginning and end of your PSA.
- Events charging admission or selling tickets must be NONPROFIT in nature.
- Make sure to allow time for your PSA to run! We recommend you submit your copy at least a month before your event.
“On January 5th at 3:00 PM, please join your neighbors at Sherwood Park for a rally against animal cruelty, sponsored by the Grand Junction Dogwalker Society. A five dollar donation is encouraged, but not required. For more information, or to help out, please call Janet at 245-5555. Drinks and snacks will be served. Once again, that’s 3:00 PM on January 5th, at Sherwood Park.”
“Western Colorado Food Bank encourages people to drop off nonperishable foods at our location at 1234 Main St, between 9 and 5 PM, from now until the end of May. For information, call Roger at 244-1234, or visit wcfoodbank.org.”
KWSI-LP would also love to have you come down and talk about your upcoming event to be featured on our Community Showcase hour! For interviews and scheduling, please call the station at 970-400-1103 or email email@example.com.